This policy covers our use of personal information that we collect when you use this web site. From time to time, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address) in order to receive or use services on our website. Such services may include newsletters and competitions. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable us and our service providers to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. When using your personal information we will act in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and aim to meet current Internet best practice.
What Information is Collected?
On certain pages of this web site, we may ask you to submit information about yourself such as your name, email address, postcode and telephone number. This information is stored in a database and only used for the purpose of its submission unless otherwise stated.
This site also uses a tool that collects your requests for pages and passes elements of them to search engines to assist them in indexing this site. We control the configuration of the tool and are responsible for any information sent to the search engines.
Who Collects this Information?
Destination CMS Ltd collects this information on behalf of Westpoint Exeter. Destination CMS Ltd are located in Exeter, Devon, EX4 3SR.
How Will This Information Be Used?
The information will be used to allow us to respond to your queries. It will also be used to gather broad demographic information about users of the site. We may use it for marketing purposes, to send you details of special offers, promotions and services. We may send you a periodic newsletter. We may use the information to improve our web site, and to customise the web site based on your demographics.
What Communication Can You Expect From Us?
We may use your contact details (email address and/or home address) to send you a periodic newsletter, and information concerning special offers, promotions and services. (See further down the page for details on how to opt out of any mailings).
With Whom May The Information Be Shared?
Your information may be shared with third party service providers or agents acting on our behalf. These act as intermediaries only and do not retain your information. The information may also be passed to persons where required by law under a court order or subpoena.
What Security Procedures Are In Place To Protect The Information Collected?
We use up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you via our websites.
You may choose to modify or delete your personal information at any time. Additionally, you may choose to opt out of all further mailings.
To change or delete your information, send us an email, with subject "Change Info" to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. To opt out of mailings, send us an email, with subject "Unsubscribe" to this address: email@example.com
Accessing Your Information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected (We charge £10 for information requests). Please address requests to: Westpoint Centre (Devon) Ltd, Clyst St Mary, Exeter, EX5 1DJ.
Standard Competition Terms & Conditions
The following are the standard terms and conditions which apply to all of our competitions unless otherwise stated on specific competition pages/entry forms.
- Open to all entries except those involved in the administration of the competition, employees of Westpoint, Exeter, their family members and anyone else connected to the competition and/or its prize(s).
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Lead entrant must be aged 18 years or over.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- All entrants’ details may be used in promotional activity/materials and the winner(s) may be required to participate in promotional activity related to the competition.
- The judges’ decision is final and NO CORRESPONDENCE will be entered into.
- The competition is promoted by Westpoint, Exeter.
- Entry to the competition is deemed as FULL ACCEPTANCE of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The prize(s) is/are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Westpoint, Exeter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize(s) and not specifically included in the prize(s), including, without limitation, meals, personal expenses, insurance and travel expenses.
- Westpoint, Exeter will add the entrants’ email addresses, as relevant to the competition, to their eNews database. Unsubscription is possible at any time.
- The winner(s) will be picked and contacted within 7 days of the closing date. There will be 7 days to accept the prize(s). The winner(s) will be contacted by either email or phone and then be announced via Westpoint social media channels. Alternatively, for details of the winning name(s), please send an SAE to Competitions, Westpoint Centre (Devon) Ltd, Clyst St Mary, Exeter, EX5 1DJ.
- Errors & Ommissions Excepted.