One Big Day
27th Jul 2019
One Big Day at Westpoint, Exeter provides the perfect opportunity to discover everything you need to know about worry-free motoring with the Motability Scheme. There will be a huge range of cars, adaptations, Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs), scooters and powered wheelchairs on display and what's more, admission is free!
One Big Day Exeter brings together everything available on the Motability Scheme to make joining the Scheme as easy as possible. It's free to attend and a great day out for the whole family. There will be:
- Over 80 cars, Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles and adaptations on display
- The opportunity to test drive adapted and non-adapted cars
- Motability Scheme advisors available to chat to
- Free parking, free tea, coffee or soft drink
- A children’s play area including a bouncy castle and more...
9am - 4pm
Free of charge
Assistance dogs are permitted at the event. Unfortunately no other dogs or pets are allowed.
Tel: 0800 953 7000