Bride:The Wedding Show
7th Oct 2017
- 8th Oct 2017
The South West's Premier Bridal Experience.
Come and enjoy a fantastic day out at the South West's biggest and best Wedding Show.
The show will be packed to the brim with nearly 200 handpicked exhibitors, showcasing the finest selection of regional wedding suppliers from venues to cake-makers, photographers to entertainers and bridal wear to florists. Bride: The Wedding Show will give you the opportunity to discuss your individual requirements with experts in the business and gain inspiration and ideas for your big day.
Make sure that you come along to experience this biannual wedding extravaganza. It's a must visit for anyone planning that special day.
Highlights of Bride:The Wedding Show:
* Stunning choreographed catwalk shows combining music, dance and the latest wedding fashions to give inspiration to the bride-to-be, her mother, the bridesmaids and the wedding party
* Live music and entertainment programme to give inspiration for your reception
* Champagne bar where you can relax and enjoy your day
* Stylish cafe
* Free goody bags for the first 100 brides each day
* Official show guide and free copy of South West Bride Magazine
Our top 10 ways to make the most of a wedding show
1. If you’re looking for something specific – groom’s wear, cakes etc – make a list of the must see suppliers you want to speak to and head there first. The enjoy the rest of the day browsing others.
2. If you’re not looking for something in particular, just ideas in general, chat to as many suppliers as you can about what they’re offering and their products on display.
3. Don’t leave it too late – don’t think you’ll be able to whizz around in an hour and get key items sorted. You will get distracted by other suppliers and may have to wait to talk to the ones you specifically want to talk too.
4. Take advantage of discounts and offers available but don’t let yourself be pressurised into buying if you’re not sure.
5. Take a break and have something to eat in the cafe or a glass of fizz in the champagne bar. This will give you time to mull over anything you might need/want to make a decision about on the day.
6. Don’t miss the catwalk show – even if you’re already got your gown it’s worth watching; it’s entertainment at its best with brides having been heard calling their non-marrying friends to come down just to watch it. You might also pick up ideas for the groom, mother-of-the-bride or bridesmaids.
7. Don’t be afraid to ask questions – no matter how silly they might seem to you. Our suppliers are all there purposefully to help you and answer these questions.
8. Don’t be afraid to try things out – if you like the idea of a photo booth but want to see how it works have a go, equally sample those tasty looking cupcakes they’re offering you, if there’s a gown you love the look of ask if you can try it on. The same goes with hair/make-up demonstrations.
9. See as many of the suppliers as you can. They will provide you with even more ideas for your big day.
10. There will be entertainers all around the show – factor in some time to watch them or the demonstrations going on. You might find the performer of your dreams, pick up some ideas pr simply go away having enjoyed their performance.
10am to 4pm
Adults - £5 in advance
Adults - a group of 4 - £15 in advance
Adults - £7.50 on the door
Sorry no dogs permitted at this event
Facebook: South West Bride
Office Telephone No: 01242 211099