Unibet Premier League Darts
1st Mar 2018
Tickets On Sale 9am Monday 9th October - To Book: Contact Ticket Zone on 08444 99 99 55 of click on the following link: http://go.ticketzone.co.uk/?tz=B8929DB1-0196-A39E-60E5C974A1E11B1C-747a31333033
The world's top darts stars will return to the Westpoint Exeter on Thursday March 1 2018 as the Premier League makes its annual visit to Exeter.
Darts' widest-reaching tournament sees ten players competing across 16 successive Thursday nights from February to May as they battle for the prestigious title.
Michael van Gerwen won his third Premier League title in 2017, while two-time winner Gary Anderson and the flamboyant Peter Wright are also set to compete in next year's event, live on Sky Sports.
Westpoint Exeter will stage the event for a tenth time in 2018, having first hosted the Premier League in 2009 as it became one of the tournament's regular stopping-points - despite the expansion into Europe with visits to Rotterdam and Berlin.
The field of players will be confirmed in January, with the top four players in the PDC Order of Merit joined by six Wildcard selections.
Doors open at 6pm.
Event starts at 7pm.
Event finishes between 10pm - 10.30pm.
Please note; access to the Westpoint site will not be permitted before 5pm.
Directions to Westpoint Arena
Exit the M5 at junction 30 and follow the A3052 Sidmouth road for one mile. Westpoint Arena is on your left hand side. For satellite navigation please use EX5 1DJ or Oil Mill Lane (this road is opposite the main entrance).
Parking & Drop Off and Pickup Facilities
The Westpoint site will be open from 5pm and has ample onsite free parking.
There will be a designated drop off & pick-up point within the grounds outside the main arena, please ensure you pass this information onto your driver.
A shuttle bus service will operate after the event from Westpoint to the City Centre, dropping off at Paris Street and St Davids station for a fee of £5 per person.
Apple Taxi's can be booked for drop off (01392 434343) and will be operating a taxi rank service from the Westpoint site after the event.
Licensed Bars and Catering Facilities
Licensed bars and catering facilities will be available in the main arena with outdoor catering open from 5.30pm and indoor open from 6pm, when doors open. Bars will close at the start of the last match.
Please note, only food/drink purchased onsite may be consumed within.
Table seats £41 or £36 dependent upon location
Tiered seating £23
Tickets subject to a booking fee
To book ticket please contact Ticket Zone on 08444 99 99 55
Or click here to buy tickets online (will open a new tab)
Terms and Conditions of sale;
• The PDC reserves the right of admission.
• Random searches will take place upon entry and is a condition of entry.
• Customers are respectfully requested to behave in an orderly manner at all times.
• Drunkenness will not be tolerated and perpetrators will be asked to leave the premises.
• Please do not shout out whilst players are throwing.
• Session times are subject to change and the PDC will make every effort to give as much notice as possible should this be unavoidable. Please check with the Box Office or visit www.planetdarts.tv for any changes.
• Ticket holders are requested to take their seats at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the event.
• The PDC reserves the right to fill any seat after this time.
• The Broadcast may contain strobe lighting and smoke effects. Any person who may be adversely affected by such effects should take notice and take appropriate action.
• No football colours will be allowed into the venue.
• No tickets are to be re-sold at a greater price than the face value of the ticket. Any persons attempting to do so will have those tickets made void.
• Any spectators are reminded that the writing of any message deemed offensive or inflammatory on 180 cards or similar will lead to perpetrators being asked to leave the premises.
• Please note the use of flash photography is expressly barred as is any filming of the event for any purpose.
• Mobile phones should be switched off by all customers when in the main auditorium.