Competition Terms & Conditions
Entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following Terms & Conditions when entering any competitions administered by Westpoint, Exeter. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age, and not employees of Westpoint, their immediate families or their agents or anyone else connected with the competition.
How to Enter
Users are eligible to enter our Facebook competitions simply by liking the Westpoint, Exeter Facebook page as well as liking the post.
Other competitions may require you to submit a form with further details in order to be eligible to win.
Terms & Conditions
- The Competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The competition prize(s) are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Once the competition has been launched users simply need to follow the instructions on Facebook, or the website’s competition page.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Westpoint reserves the right to amend the competition end dates at their discretion.
- By entering a Facebook competition, entrants acknowledge that their Facebook username, profile picture and any submitted content will be published on the Westpoint, Exeter Facebook page and may be viewed by all users.
- The competition prize will be as specified by Westpoint, Exeter.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old or as specified by the rules of the specific competition.
- Entry is open to people living in an 80km (50 mi) radius of Clyst St Mary, Exeter, UK, except employees (and their families) of Westpoint, and any other companies/agents associated with the competition.
- Westpoint, Exeter does not hold responsibility for any abusive content posted on the competition page and anything deemed abusive or inappropriate will be removed.
- False and/or deceptive entries shall render entry ineligible.
- All entries and any other material submitted become the sole property of Westpoint, Exeter.
- Winner(s) will be notified within 7 days of the competition closing date by Westpoint, Exeter or their representatives through Facebook, email or phone, as appropriate to the competition.
- Winners must respond to Westpoint, Exeter within 7 days of being notified of their prize, otherwise the right is reserved to select an alternative winner.
- All prizes must be collected from or delivery arranged with (as appropriate) Westpoint within 14 days of the competition closing.
- This competition and these Terms and Conditions are subject to and governed by English law.
Westpoint, Exeter and its affiliates are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person, computer relating to or resulting from participation in this competition; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information on Facebook or other form is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
The promoter of this competition is Westpoint, Exeter, based at Clyst St Mary, Exeter, EX5 1DJ.