Looking for a conference venue?
Look no further ... Think Westpoint, Exeter
Take advantage of Westpoints superb reputation for being able to provide a fantastic venue for conferences of any size up to 5,000 people. Our conference room options, wide range of delegate packages and flexibility combine to provide the perfect conference venue.
- Situated on the outskirts of the City of Exeter in the beautiful surroundings of the Devon countryside, in the heart of the South West
- One mile from junction 30 of the M5
- Five miles from Exeter St. Davids mainline train station
- Five miles from Exeter International Airport
- Ideally located for local, regional, national and international conferences
- Extensive, free, on-site car parking
- Free wifi
- Catering provided by award winning caterers "Posh Nosh" who locally source produce wherever possible
- Indoor space for meetings or conferences from 50 to 5,000 people in our Conference Room or Arena
- Situated on a beautiful, well maintained, landscaped showground
- Dedicated & proffesional events team who will ensure all requirements are met
- Drinks Reception
- Lunches or Dinners
- Wedding parties
- Asian Wedding parties
- Product launches
- Team building
- Staff training
The Conference Room
- Self contained, 420m2 room
- Can accommodate up to 300 theatre style, 200 cabaret or 220 banqueting
- Natural daylight
- Cloakroom facility
- Exclusive use toilets
- PA equipment with microphones
- Disabled friendly
- Option of sound engineer
- Projector and two screens, to increase flexibility of room layout
- Offer a range of standard or tailor made packages
- Optional use of staging
- 4,590m2 of column free space
- Can accommodate between 300 – 5,000 theatre style, up to 2,000 cabaret or 2,500 banqueting
- A blank canvass for the delivery of a truly bespoke conference or event
- Space for a conference and exhibition to operate at the same time
- A unique, rustic log cabin
- 100m2 of useable space
- Natural daylight
- A great setting for meetings, team building or social gatherings
- Set in the heart of our Showground
- Boasts its own lawn space, cloakroom and toilet facilities
- All facilities are located on the ground floor
For more information and indicative prices contact us.
Alternatively, contact us directly;
" I just wanted to say thank you for the help and support BP received from your team at Westpoint last week. Everyone was extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The menu was very good each day and arrived on time for each break we had. The facilities were again exceptional. Many thanks for all you did to support our training. "
Dawn Mardell – BP Oil UK Ltd
" The Devon Association of Local Councils has used Westpoint Conference Centre for its annual AGM and Conference for the last two years. We believe this to be an excellent facility. It is easily accessible for a County wide event with a great amount of parking (which is hard to find at venues in and around Exeter!). We have always received a fantastic service, the staff are friendly and helpful – nothing is ever too much trouble – and the onsite PA support really puts your mind at ease leaving you to focus on the event itself. The catering this year had really stepped up a gear and our delegates were very pleased. We will be back again next year! "
Cara Stobart, Local Councils Officer, Devon Association of Local Councils
" Westpoint Arena and Conference Centre provided us with the flexibility and space to push the boundaries of our team building event for 350 employees. The team were fabulous and were on hand to offer their expertise when needed. The catering by Posh Nosh received the best feedback we've had in 4 years of using local venues - we will definitely use Westpoint again. "
Bonnie Banks - Internal Communications, EDF Energy
" Thanks for looking after us so well. You and your team have been so helpful and supportive from the beginning - your quick responses right at the start of our discussion really helped with the planning of your event. We kept approx. 110 Devon business owners engaged and inspired today at your venue - I'm so grateful for all your help. The room looked great and the catering was spot on. The service was seamless and everyone was so friendly. Highly recommended. "
Julia Bramble and Sean Humby - Business Network
" Thank you for looking after us so well at Westpoint yesterday. The service that we received was superb in every way and we were most impressed. The room was excellent; clean; tidy and beautifully set up all ready for us. You were on-hand first thing with direction signs that were very helpful for our arriving delegates, the groundsman was quick to respond to my request to have the heating on and the food was excellent. People are very quick to complain but much slower to offer praise where it is due or to simply say "thank you" so, well done and thank you. "
Tricia Nassau-Williams - British Equestrian Trade Association
" I just want to say a huge thank you for organising the event for us today, we had a really successful day and everyone very much enjoyed themselves. I would also like to extend our thanks to the extremely helpful and professional lady you had helping us with the catering. She was incredibly good and a real joy to have supporting us on this busy day. We very rarely have such good service, thanks again to all. "
Carolyn Bill - South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust