One Big Day
25th Jul 2020
One Big Day at Westpoint, Exeter provides the perfect opportunity to discover everything you need to know about worry-free motoring with the Motability Scheme. There will be a huge range of cars, adaptations, Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs), scooters and powered wheelchairs on display and what's more, admission is free!
One Big Day Exeter brings together everything available on the Mobility Scheme to help make deciding to join the Scheme as easy as possible. It's free to attend and a great day out for the whole family. There will be:
* Over 85 cars. Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAV's) and adaptations on display
* Over 35 scooters and powered wheelchairs on display
* The opportunity to test drive adapted and standard cars
* Motability Scheme advisors available to chat to
* Free parking and a free tea, coffee or soft drink on arrival
* A children's play area including a bouncy castle, face painting and much more.....
9am - 4pm
Free of charge
Assistance dogs are permitted at the event. Unfortunately no other dogs or pets are allowed.
Tel: 0800 953 7000