Devon's Drive-In Firework Spectacular
5th Dec 2020
Devon’s first ever drive-in firework display is coming to Westpoint Exeter on 5th December.
The concept is simple: Buy a ticket for your car, park up in your own socially distanced parking space, and enjoy what will be one the biggest and best firework displays in Devon. Hot food and drink will be available from a range of vendors.
This COVID-secure event is organised by south west-based Celebration Pyrotechnics who have 30 years’ experience of creating awe-inspiring professional firework displays.
Tickets must be purchased before the event; tickets will not be sold on the gate. Once the current batch of advance tickets are sold out, ticket prices will increase.
So, don’t delay buy your ticket now before the prices increase and they sell out.
Catering is available offering hot and cold refreshments, fully Covid secure.
- Social Distance - sufficient space designed to always keep 2m apart
- Vehicles will have a minimum of a 4m x 7m ‘pitch’ to enable 2m+ boundary to neighbouring vehicles / groups
- Visitors to only leave their vehicle space ONE AT A TIME to access toilet or catering facilities. Masks must be worn at all times when leaving a vehicle
- Strictly ONE vehicle member to collect food from a takeaway point and return to vehicle to consume
- Visitors to view display at firing time from within their vehicle, or if desired, standing in front of their vehicle whilst maintaining a 2m distance to neighbouring groups, additional face covering desired
- All site staff to wear a mask on the showground when on duty unless inside their own vehicle
- Visitors and staff required not to socialise outside of their vehicle group
- Rubbish to be taken home by visitors for safe disposal or recycling
Tickets now available at the following prices:
* £35 per car for standard entry
* From £37.50 per car for Premier tickets - SOLD OUT
* From £50 per car for VIP tickets, offering fast-track entry, parking with best viewing position and priority exit - SOLD OUT
To purchase tickets, please view To Buy Tickets
Gates open at 4pm
Firing at 7.30pm
All vehicles must be parked 15 minutes before firing. Gates will shut at 7pm.